There are two registration levels for VidCon 2013. Community registration gives you full access to meet-ups, gatherings, performances, concerts, and the expo hall. The Industry Pass includes access to all of those things as well as access to the industry-specific day on August 1st and the Industry Track that runs throughout the rest of the conference. The Industry content is content specificly geared toward professional creators and the people who enable the online video industry including people who work for advertisers, platforms, agencies, networks, and more.
What’s up with the two different ticket types?
We’ve got a page on that as well. But, for simplicity:
- The Community Pass (most popular) gives full access to all VidCon programing, with the exception of the Industry Track.
- The Industry Pass (for the industry) gives full access to all VidCon programing including the Industry track, which includes an additional full day of professional content on August 1st along with the concurrent Industry Track on August 2nd and 3rd. For more information about the Industry Track, click here.
- Super Early Bird vs. Early Bird vs. Standard There is no difference in these ticket types other than price. The Super Early bird rate is discounted the most where the Standard rate is not discounted at all. A community ticket will give you the same access regardless if it was purchased at the Super Early Bird rate or the Standard rate (same for Industry tickets).
How do I make changes to my registration?
- You can log-in to your registration using your email address and confirmation number (which can be found in your confirmation e-mail) to modify or cancel your registration anytime before Monday, July 29, 2013 at 11:59 PM PST
- If you are the main registrant and need to cancel your ticket, but your guests are still attending, we suggest you change the name on your ticket to one of your guests’ names and cancel that guest’s ticket instead.
Can I cancel my registration for a refund? Of course, please see below:
- If you cancel your registration before Monday, July 29, 2013 at 11:59 PM PST you will receive a full refund BUT you will be charged a $5 processing fee (this is how much the credit card processing company charges us).
- No refunds will be given after Monday, July 29, 2013 at 11:59 PM PST.
- If you are the main registrant and need to cancel your ticket, please note any guests on that registration will also be cancelled
You can log-in to your registration by clicking here and using your email address and confirmation number (which can be found in your confirmation e-mail) to modify or cancel your registration anytime before Monday, July 29, 2013 at 11:59 PM PST.
When will my ticket be mailed to me? We won’t ever mail anything to your house. You will receive an email as proof of your registration. All you need is your confirmation # or your government-issued ID when you arrive at VidCon, and we will hand you your badge.
Can I change the name on my badge on-site? The 2013 name badges will be designed so you can write your name however you would like and express your creativity (upon receipt of your badge on-site)!
If you cannot find your confirmation e-mail, have issues logging into the registration site, or have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.