Community Track registration gives you full access to meet-ups, signings, gatherings, performances, panels, breakouts, concerts, dance parties, and the expo hall. What you /don’t/ get is access to Industry Track programming. Of course, we have a few tricks up our sleeve, (like an entire hall just for signings!) so follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and YouTube to stay up to date on everything that’s going down in 2014.
Oh hey look, answers to questions before you even asked them!
Shouldn’t I be getting an Industry Track ticket?
- Maybe? Are you interested in learning about the online video industry, networking with other video professionals, and/or accelerating the trajectory of your career as a creator or online video enabler? If so, CLICK HERE to register for the Industry Track
How do I make changes to my registration?
- Go to vidcon.com/registration/modify and log-in using your email address and confirmation number (which can be found in your confirmation e-mail) to modify or cancel your registration anytime before Monday, June 23, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST.
Can I cancel my registration for a refund?
- Of course you can, as long as you cancel your registration before Monday, June 23rd, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST. You will receive a full refund BUT you will be charged a $5 processing fee (this is how much the credit card processing company charges us).
- No refunds will be given after Monday, June 23, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST.
When will my ticket be mailed to me?
- Nope. We won’t ever mail anything to your house. You will receive an email as proof of your registration. All you need is your confirmation # or your ID when you arrive at VidCon, and we will hand you your badge.
Can I change the name on my badge on-site?
- The 2014 name badges will be designed so you can write your name however you would like and express your creativity (upon receipt of your badge on-site)!
If you cannot find your confirmation e-mail, have issues logging into the registration site, or have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.