Meet the biggest online video stars IRL, make new friends, and don’t forget to be awesome!
With your Community badge you can:
- Learn the answers to your burning questions at Featured Creator Q&As and interviews
- Laugh, cry, and feel all the feels with our Featured Creators in panels and discussions
- Hang out with your friends, play games, and collect prizes in the endlessly entertaining Expo Halls
- Make friends and discuss things you love with people who love them too at fan meet-ups
- Dance the night away at exclusive concerts
- Relax, rest up, and watch brand-new films at attendee-only movie nights
- Go to VidCon Prom on the last night of VidCon: Glow sticks, music, epic dance party
- Make memories and friends in four epic days you’ll remember for the rest of your life
Community badges are perfect for anyone who wants to celebrate online video with their friends, meet their favorite creators, and have the time of their life.
WATCH THE VIDEO
Watch the 2017 highlight reel! WARNING: You’re gonna feel heart pangs, FOMO, and get super excited for this summer!
2018 FEATURED CREATORS
Check out the creators who will be coming to VidCon this year!
MEET & GREET INFO
MEET & GREETS
You want to meet your favorite creators and they want to meet you! Here’s how that works at VidCon …
Sample Community Content
Live streaming is an amazing way to build community and get to know your fans. Hear from VidCon Featured Creators who are total pros at the art of the stream. Listen as they discuss their live streaming experiences and how they’ve been able to connect with their viewers.
Body Image, Gender, Presentation, and Online Video
Hear from influential trans, nonbinary, genderqueer, and gender non-conforming creators as they discuss how being a public figure impacts their identity and perception of themselves. What’s it like to have a constant stream of opinions and comments from fans and the internet at large when dealing with very personal issues? How do they balance public personas with private identities?
Contouring, Cuticles, and Comedy
These gurus don’t just do reviews and tutorials — they make us laugh. Listen as these beauty creators talk about how they keep the comedy coming while doling out pro beauty, fashion, and lifestyle tips.
YouTube Honesty Hour
In the ever-evolving and changing sea of procedures, restrictions, features, rules, and information on YouTube, how do you keep up? How can you find a community of support when things get weird or go wrong? Get ready for 60 minutes of honest, candid conversation as creators talk about the issues on everyone’s minds.