Meet the Biggest Online Video Stars, Make New Friends, and Live Your Best Life
The Community Track kicks off with festival concerts on Wednesday, July 10, 2019, and continues Thursday-Saturday with panels, performances, Q&As, Expo Hall activities, and more. View our Agenda at a Glance.
With your Community Track ticket you can:
- Learn the answers to your burning questions at Featured Creator Q&As and interviews.
- Laugh, cry, and feel all the feels at panels and discussions with our Featured Creators.
- Hang with your friends, play games, and collect swag in the endlessly entertaining Expo Hall.
- Enter the Meet & Greet Lottery.
- Sing along with your faves at the Festival Concert Series.
- Spend a weekend filled with awesome—trust us, you’ll remember it forever.
- Curate your experience to fit your passions.
- This ticket provides access to all Community Track content.
- Single-day Community Track tickets will be available for purchase during standard pricing starting April 1.
- Single-day tickets will not have access to the Meet & Greet Hall or Lottery.
Ready for an upgrade? Learn about the Creator Track here and the Industry Track here.
Our 10th Birthday
WATCH THE VIDEO
Watch our 2019 birthday reel! WARNING: You’re gonna feel heart pangs, FOMO, and get super excited for this summer!
2019 FEATURED CREATORS
Check out the creators who will be coming to VidCon this year!
MEET & GREET INFO
MEET & GREETS
You want to meet your favorite creators and they want to meet you! Here’s how that works at VidCon …
Examples of Community Content from Previous Events
Live streaming is an amazing way to build community and get to know your fans. Hear from VidCon Featured Creators who are total pros at the art of the stream. Listen as they discuss their live streaming experiences and how they’ve been able to connect with their viewers.
Body Image, Gender, Presentation, and Online Video
Hear from influential trans, non-binary, genderqueer, and gender non-conforming creators as they discuss how being a public figure impacts their identity and perception of themselves. What’s it like to deal with very personal issues when there is a constant stream of opinions and comments of fans and the internet at large? How do they balance public personas with private identities?
Contouring, Cuticles, and Comedy
These gurus don’t just do reviews and tutorials — they make us laugh. Listen as these beauty creators talk about how they keep the comedy coming while doling out pro beauty, fashion, and lifestyle tips.
YouTube Honesty Hour
In the ever-evolving and changing sea of procedures, restrictions, features, rules, and information on YouTube, how do you keep up? How can you find a community of support when things get weird or go wrong? Get ready for 60 minutes of honest, candid conversation as creators talk about the issues on everyone’s minds.