STRATEGIES AND SECRETS TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR AUDIENCE, AND YOUR CHANNELPURCHASE 2018 TICKETS
Who should attend the Industry Track?
- Creators and Influencers
- Agency Execs
- Brand Strategists
- Audience Development Professionals
- Business Owners
The Industry Track brings together the top creative, audience, and revenue growth experts in the world to share their secrets. Each of our speakers will share insights that they’ve never before revealed. Top digital leaders will share strategies for success that will inspire you to build your own success, and top execs from the leading video platforms will present and answer your questions as well.
A note from Industry Track Editorial Director Jim Louderback
Hi, Jim Louderback here, CEO of VidCon. We’ve been improving just about everything here in Anaheim, including expanding our insightful speaker roster for the Industry Track, bringing on an entirely new conference center to expand our creator-based content, and highlighting a renewed emphasis on helping attendees build big businesses in the rapidly expanding digital video ecosystem.
You know how rapidly things are changing – otherwise you wouldn’t be considering attending the Industry Track. But it’s moving even more rapidly than ever! Traditional TV bundles are fading, new OTT entrants are rising, and the influencer economy is changing marketing, branding, and what it means to be a celebrity.
Pure play digital video platforms are expanding as well. Instagram is now one of the biggest video platforms in the world, Snapchat continues to expand, Musical.ly is capturing an increasingly large share of attention, and LinkedIn is now emerging as a powerful new platform.
Financing, too, is turning upside down, as the blockchain, ICOs and Bitcoin are rewriting the rules on how to raise money, engage audiences, and build businesses – and in turn dramatically changing the relationship between creators, fans and industry.
And that’s why you have to come to VidCon this year. We’re building an amazing program that will tackle all these issues and more.
You need to come back to VidCon this year. Your career success depends on it. And you won’t find a better or more excited group of attendees, speakers, creators, and execs.BUY YOUR TICKET TODAY BEFORE PRICES GO UP!
Listen to what industry leaders, experts and visionaries have to say about why VidCon is a MUST ATTEND EVENT for anyone in the media and digital video industry:
“For those who are tracking what’s next, the future of entertainment and engagement is taking shape online and live in Anaheim every summer … Within minutes upon arriving, even the most skeptical or uninitiated executive [has] no choice but to appreciate and ponder the magnitude that is VidCon.”
—Brian Solis, Altimeter Group, digital analyst, anthropologist, futurist and bestselling author
“Smart agencies, brands and advertisers do everything they can to research, participate and lean into cultural moments; it’s what enables us to find fresh cultural insights to produce the kind of work that transcends advertising and drives culture forward…that, in a nutshell, is why I’m arguing that you can safely skip Cannes this year and go to VidCon instead. You’re more likely to find the freshest talent and the future of storytelling on a stage in Anaheim than a beach in the south of France.”
—Joshua Lowcock, EVP and Head of Digital, United Media
“I don’t think VidCon is really about video. It’s about relationships and communities in a way that no other medium can claim. The seventh annual Vidcon brought 25,000 people to Anaheim last weekend not to consume content but to commune around it.”
—Jeff Jarvis – Director, Tow-Knight Center for Entrepreneurial Journalism CUNY Graduate School of Journalism
- The number one video influencer on LinkedIn will share her secrets of how you too can dominate this platform
- The 24-year-old founder of the fourth-most-viewed media company in the world — who you’ve probably never heard of — will explain how he built his monster company in London’s East End from nothing to everything in just two years
- Top leaders in the race to merge content and creators with bitcoin, the blockchain and ICOs will explain what they’re doing, why it matters, and how they plan to change EVERYTHING.
- Experts in unravelling the algorithmic intricacies of YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat will share never-before-heard insights on building successful and profitable channels, pages, and accounts
- Leading brands will share how they are using influencers, creators, and in-house teams to achieve 10x the success of traditional marketing campaigns
- Top execs from the biggest digital video platforms, OTT upstarts, and traditional media will share their strategic vision for the future of entertainment, information, and media
- YouTube will once again deliver their Industry Keynote and share details on where they’ve been and where they are going
- More than 20 in-depth workshops and seminars from the top digital strategists and audience-development experts will be packed full of never-before-heard actionable insights you can put to work immediately
- Parties, networking sessions, new ways to connect with other industry attendees, and much, much more