Less Than Famous 2018
The Less Than Famous panel is a community-created panel now in its sixth year. This panel provides a platform for creators with fan bases of all sizes to discuss the industry and community of online video.
If you think you have what it takes and want to be a part of the panel, follow these steps:
1.) Make an audition video (no longer than 1 minute) to tell us why you should be included on the panel. Please answer at least one of the following questions in your video.
- What does success on YouTube mean to you?
- How do you find community/friends/purpose on YouTube?
- How do you handle how large the platform has grown?
- How do you stick out in a sea of so many creators?
- What are some of the privileges of being a smaller creator?
- How do you engage with and lift up other smaller creators?
2.) Fill out the entry form before 11:59 PM PT on February 26.Less Than Famous Entry Form
NOTE: We will only accept videos that were created specifically for this contest.
Those who are selected will be placed on the Less Than Famous panel on the Community Track and provided with a complimentary VidCon US Speaker badge.
VidCon cannot provide transportation or lodging for Less Than Famous panelists. You must be able to get to and stay at VidCon on your own.
Submissions will be accepted through 11:59 PM PT on February 26, 2018. Winners will be announced on March 12, 2018.