Our annual Meet & Greet Lottery gives everyone an equal chance of meeting their favorite creator. It is the ONLY way to have access to the Meet & Greet Hall, which is where meet & greets with Featured Creators take place. If you want to meet Featured Creators, you MUST enter the lottery.
To participate in the Meet & Greet Lottery, you must purchase a Community or Industry ticket. Creator Track attendees and single-day Community attendees do not have access to the Meet & Greet Lottery or Hall. Chaperone tickets will only have access to the Meet & Greet Hall when they are accompanying an attendee who has received a meet & greet session.
The 2019 VidCon Meet & Greet Lottery has not opened yet.
- Meet & Greet Lottery will be open from THURSDAY, May 23 – THURSDAY, June 6, 2019
- Meet & Greet Lottery results will be made available on THURSDAY, June 13, 2019.
How to Enter
- Log into the Meet & Greet Lottery site (we’ll send you a link when it opens!) using your email address and Ticket Number or Order Number. These can be found in the confirmation email you received when you purchased your ticket (the Ticket Number will start with TK and the Order Number will start with RD). If you purchased multiple tickets, be sure to enter the lottery with each one.
- Rank your top Featured Creator picks for the lottery.
- Save your lottery picks. You may log back into the lottery at any time and modify your choices, but your choices will be locked down and FINALIZED once the deadline passes.
- When the lottery closes, we’ll use a computerized system to determine who gets assigned to which meet & greets, and lottery results will be available one week later. When you receive an email telling you the results are in, you’ll be able to log back into the lottery site to see which meet & greets you can attend!