There are two registration levels for VidCon 2014. The Community Track gives you full access to meet-ups, gatherings, performances, concerts, signings, the festival, dances, and the expo hall. The Industry Track includes access to all of those things as well as access to the industry-specific content that runs throughout the conference. The Industry content is geared toward professional creators and the people who enable the online video industry including people who work for advertisers, platforms, agencies, networks, and more.
What’s up with the different prices?
- Super Early Bird vs. Early Bird vs. Standard There is no difference in these ticket types other than their price. The Super Early Bird rate is discounted the most. The Super Early Bird is offered for a limited time, so buy your tickets early! The Standard rate is not discounted at all. Each ticket will give you the same access regardless if it was purchased at the Super Early Bird rate or the Standard rate.
How do I make changes to my registration?
- Go to vidcon.com/registration/modify and log-in using your email address and confirmation number (which can be found in your confirmation e-mail) to modify or cancel your registration anytime before Monday, June 23, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST.
Can I cancel my registration for a refund?
- Of course you can, as long as you cancel your registration before Monday, June 23rd, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST. You will receive a full refund BUT you will be charged a $5 processing fee (this is how much the credit card processing company charges us).
- No refunds will be given after Monday, June 23, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST.
When will my ticket be mailed to me?
- Nope. We won’t ever mail anything to your house. You will receive an email as proof of your registration. All you need is your confirmation # or your ID when you arrive at VidCon, and we will hand you your badge.
Can I change the name on my badge on-site?
- The 2014 name badges will be designed so you can write your name however you would like and express your creativity (upon receipt of your badge on-site)!
If you cannot find your confirmation e-mail, have issues logging into the registration site, or have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.