DID YOU KNOW THAT BEING YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET COULD BE YOUR JOB?! LET US SHOW YOU HOW!
The Creator Track is for anyone looking to learn more about the ins-and-outs of online video production and business development including how to grow social channels, monetize content more efficiently, and build a brand. This track features panels, presentations, talks, and Creator Chats. It also features practical workshops led by some of the most inspirational creators and industry experts on topics such as editing, optimization, script writing, producing, and even legal advice. Plus, attendees will have loads of opportunities to meet, learn from, and network with fellow creators and industry professionals.
Creator Track Perks:
- Access to all Community Track programming except meet & greets.
- Attend a weekend of panels, workshops, presentations, and talks to get insider tips from Featured Creators and industry experts on how to grow your audience, manage your brand, make more money, and make better content.
- Enter the Creator Chat Lottery for a chance to sit down in an intimate setting and talk with a Featured Creator about video production, social media management, and more.
- Hang out in the Creator Track Lounge to swap ideas and network with other creators from around the world.
- Attend themed attendee-led networking sessions to meet like-minded creators and spark collaborations.
- Glean insight from creators’ inspirational talks and performances at our annual Creator Keynote — a showcase of the best and brightest in the online video world.
- Have a bite to eat and network with other creators at the exclusive Creator Track Reception.
- Peep new gear and learn some industry tricks at the Creator Track booths.
- Participate in the 2nd Annual VidCon Creator Track Certification Program, where attendees have the opportunity to attend carefully curated sessions in a variety of content categories that teach the most valuable online video skills.
Please note: This ticket does NOT include access to the Meet & Greet Hall or Lottery.
Ready for an upgrade? Learn about the Industry Track here.