Grow Your Audience, Channels, and Your Future
VidCon’s Industry Track offers unparalleled access to experts, industry leaders, and top creators. You’ll get deep insight into how to build sustainable and profitable communities, best practices for using video to sell products and services, and in-depth strategy discussions that will chart the course for the future of online video and media in general. Your Industry Track ticket also gives you access to all Community and Creator Track content (7/10 – 7/13). View our Industry Track agenda.
Industry Track Welcome Reception: Wednesday, July 10
Industry Track Days: Thursday, July 11 – Friday, July 12
Full days packed with strategies, tips, and tricks of the trade!
IAB Brand Storytellers: Friday, July 12
VidCon is partnering with the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) to bring IAB Brand Storytellers to VidCon. This programming block will feature a keynote from IAB’s CEO Randall Rothenberg and curated programming specific to building brands using the power of online video creators with a special focus on brand safety, compliance, working with digital talent, measurement, and optimization.
Who should attend the Industry Track?
- Media company executives
- Marketers, advertising agency executives, and brand strategists
- Creators and influencers
- Video producers, showrunners, and creative executives
- Audience development professionals
- Business owners
- Founders, CEOs, CMOs
With your Industry ticket you can:
- Access all Community, Creator, and Industry content, including Meet & Greets and Creator Chats. (by lottery only — no longer accepting entries)
- Attend the Industry Reception to make new friends and connections.
- Learn secrets from the experts.
- Build strategies, insights, and alliances.
- Make new connections with our meeting tools and dedicated social channels.