The Less Than Famous contest and panel are back for the 7th year!
This Community Track panel at VidCon is a special opportunity for creators with small audiences to speak to their unique experiences in the world of online video. If you create videos and want to talk about how you find community, what drives you to create, and how you collaborate, consider applying!
Thank you for your interest. The submission period has now ended.
1.) Make an audition video (no longer than 1 minute) to tell us why you should be included on the panel. Please answer at least one of the following questions in your video.
- What does success as a creator mean to you?
- How do you find community/friends/purpose in online video communities?
- How do you handle how large the online video ecosystem has grown?
- How do you stick it out in a sea of so many creators?
- What are some of the privileges of being a smaller creator?
- How do you engage with and lift up other smaller creators?
2.) Fill out the entry form below before 11:59 PM (PST) on April 22, 2019.
- NOTE: We will only accept videos that were created specifically for this contest.
- Entrants must be 16 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Entrants must have made at least 1 video per month for the last 6 months on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, TikTok, or Facebook.
- Entrants must have fewer than 50,000 followers on their largest platform.
- One entry per person.
- Contest open to US residents only.
- Please see our official contest rules here.
Submit Your Less Than Famous Entry Below
Thank you for your interest. The submission period for Less Than Famous has now ended.