Please bring your QR Code and/or your photo ID. Each attendee must be present to redeem their own credentials; you cannot pick up credentials on another attendee’s behalf. You will be able to redeem your credentials during the following hours at the VidCon Marriott Lot Registration or VidCon Arena Plaza Registration Presented by Blackmagic Design.
- Wednesday, July 10 from 11:00 AM – 7:30 PM
- Thursday, July 11 from 7:00 AM – 7:30 PM
- Friday, July 12 from 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday, July 13 from 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
When you pick up your badge, you will also receive an RFID wristband which you will need to wear throughout the entire event in addition to your badge. RFID wristbands or badges that need to be replaced for any reason will be subject to a $20 replacement fee; you must show photo ID and/or proof of purchase to get a replacement. If you successfully entered the Meet & Greet Lottery, this wristband will have your meet & greets loaded onto it.
You will need your badge and your RFID wristband to enter VidCon. BOTH pieces MUST be with you at all times to gain access to and remain in the venue. If at any time you are found inside the venue without both, you may be asked to leave the event.
- Scan your wristband every time you enter the event and every time you exit.
- Only wristbands purchased from the official event website and ticketing partners are valid. Do not purchase wristbands from third parties.
- Wristbands are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Wristbands will be treated as void if tampered with; do not cut or try to remove your wristband.
- Wristbands do not loosen once tightened so don’t pull your wristband too tight!
- Lost, damaged, or stolen wristbands will be deactivated. Replacement wristbands are subject to a $20 replacement fee and you must show photo ID and/or proof of purchase to get a replacement.
- Your wristband should remain on your wrist throughout the event. Do not remove your wristband until all official programming is over and you have exited the venue.
Buying Tickets On-site
Tickets will be available for purchase on-site. Please proceed to the VidCon Marriott Lot Registration Presented by Blackmagic Design. Please look for the ticket sales booth.
What to Bring:
- Your enthusiasm
- Your phone or smart device (have you downloaded the VidCon app yet?)
- Your QR Code and/or Photo ID
- A water bottle
- A small bag! No large bags (bigger than 12” x 12”) or rolling bags, please!
Please refer to our Security page for a full list of prohibited items and bag restrictions.